OK, I'm finally getting around to posting new pictures. We did get to go to a pumpkin patch this year, however, somehow we forgot to get a pumpkin to carve. Who knows, time just went right by us. Anyhow, we went with the MOMS group from my church, and we had a really good turn out. Super fun, especially for Abby. I didn't really get any good pictures of Ashley, she just wanted to play with the hay or was mesmerized by the pumpkins. We tried.

What a cool pumpkin! Her first time ever seeing a pumpkin!

This was so cute these teenage girls from the church read them "The Pumpkin Patch Parable" at the pumpkin patch. Too cute.

She is getting so big!

The best I could get of Ashley. Everyone was trying to get her to smile, the funny thing is is that she is such a happy baby all the time. Figures when it's picture time she goes the other way.

I took a few shots of this, and she just looked at the hay, Abby is real good with pictures, thank goodness.

Another one we tried for. Pretty cute, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment